How to request certificates?



To obtain the issue of certificates to be produced to private individuals or to be used abroad, the request must be submitted to the Student Secretary.


Remember that, according to the art. 15, of the law 12/11/2011 nr. 183, with effect from 1 January 2012, the certifications issued by the P.A. in order to states, personal qualities and facts, they are valid and usable only in private relations; in relations with Public Administration  and managers of public services, certificates are always replaced by substitutive declarations of certification or by notarial act.



Questa risposta ti è stata d'aiuto? Si / No